Saturday, September 24, 2005

Renewal

We ate, we wrote, we talked. And it was wonderful. Marcia and Andy started this blog a month or so ago, and I hope after last night's renewal that some of the MWP TC's view this blog. I hope we can keep each other updated on our teaching here. I plan on having Katie post here about her California experiences. I wrote this in a freewrite last night. I think our teaching stories and writing stories connect us. We can post our writing here that we want to share and get feedback on. We can just keep in touch here.

Randal should be posting some of the poems (or is it prose?) that he gets next week from students. We hope Jennifer gives us updates on her portfolio and changes she is making in her classroom. I'm now renaming Heather--the Emeril of the MWP--because she is "kickin' it up a notch!" Let's see some writing from you or your students on here, Heather!

It was great to see everyone last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home